21 October 2014

Always a Democrat...Wondering Now: Should I Go Green?

While scrolling through my newsfeed on Facebook this morning, I came across a post of my sister's about the Green Party.  And I thought to myself...Green Party?  Great-niece of a U.S. Congressman, daughter of Counter-Culture parents, and history teacher...and here I am wondering what the hell the Green Party is?!  Shame on me.  So, I took some time and did the research (thank you once again, Oh Great Google) and found quite a bit of information on the good ol' Green Party and thought to share.  Give back a lil' somethin' to the virtual online universe.


Click Here for Ten Key Values

Click Here for Where they Stand on the Issues

Click Here to Find Your Green Party Candidate

Click Here for New York's Green Party Candidate Information

Personally, seems ideal.  I'll be considering this party platform as Election Day nears.


No comments:

Post a Comment